After your post processor has been delivered and installed, you might find that you need a post modification (or "post mod"). Here are some common reasons for post modifications:
- A machine requirement wasn't known during the post discovery phase
- There was a change or update to the machine or controller
- You have a preference in how the code is output
- You want to add new functionality to the post processor or TEC tables
- A new SigmaNEST feature is released that requires a post modification
How to request a post mod
If you think you need a post mod or would like to learn more about things that are handled through post mods, contact SigmaTEK Support.
About paid post mods
Nearly all post mods are covered under your annual maintenance subscription. However, in rare cases, some post mods are only available at an additional fee. This is typically only the case if significantly time-consuming changes are required. Your regional sales representative will work out the details at the time of the request, before any work is done.