Sometimes, when our engineers are working on a problem, they need to take a snapshot of your setup via Pack and Send, a feature that creates a compressed version of your SigmaNEST setup.
Using this package, they can replicate your exact setup on their computers and continue troubleshooting after your support call has ended.
Here's how to create a package through Pack and Send:
On the Tools Help tab, click Pack and Send.
- Click Create New Configuration Package.
- Enter the Package Description.
Use the information in the following table to choose data to export.
- Click Create New Configuration Package. The new package is added to the list.
- Select the newly created package from the Configuration Packages list, then click Email Configuration Package.
- Email the package to the SigmaTEK Technical Support Team.