Job creation in SigmaNEST X1.5
SigmaNEST X1.5 now includes Job creation, with full SigmaMRP integration and interface. Companies and item masters can also be created and managed within SigmaNEST X1.5. SigmaSync is no longer active as of X1.5.
SigmaMRP, along with other SigmaNEST product, now uses a software license (via network connection) rather than a physical SIM.
To learn more about this transition and get started with software licensing, please view our Introduction to software licensing article.
Expanded SigmaNEST suite integration
- SigmaMRP now shares databases and several tables with other SigmaNEST products, resulting in better integration with the SigmaNEST suite.
- The SigmaMRP themes are now compatible with other SigmaNEST products.
- The status for every program handled in Color Offload, including when the program is completed, is now reflected in SigmaMRP and updated in real-time.
When multiselecting items in SFDC, you can view all documents links to all selected items.
New job editing capabilities
Editing options have been expanded in the Jobs tab.
- Tax rates can be edited for a specific invoice.
- You can delete individual emails in the Document section
- A password can now be required to advance a job for an "on hold" company.
Edit multiple purchase orders field
You can now edit multiple purchase order item parameters at once with the Multi Edit Options menu in the Jobs tab.
Markup percentage alerts
SigmaMRP will now prompt you to refresh the markup percentage rate when manually changing item costs.
View jobs by company and contacts
Jobs can now be viewed as batches associated with a company, with filtering available by contact.
Information now refreshes automatically so that all users can see the most up-to-date job information.
Edit multiple order due dates
When changing an order's due date, you can now update all order item due dates within the job.
Auto Smart PO
You can now enable Auto Smart PO when converting a quote to an order.
New default cost calculation
When creating a new "SigmaSheet" item master, SigmaMRP will automatically calculate the cost based on dimensions, material, and thickness. Cost can also be edited after the calculation, if needed.
Automatic line calculation
Run Calculation, a new option when adding or editing an assembly, automatically runs a line calculation on the selected Assembly item.
Code Builder availability
You can now use Code Builder to make codes available to all SigmaMRP item masters.
Serial number creation
Serial numbers can now be created and saved in the Administration section for application during job creation.